- What are your business hours?
- Our business hours are Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm PST.
- How can I contact you?
- We are available via phone (+61) 451 079 693 during our business hours. We are also available via email (email@example.com). Please allow up to 24 hours for a response if contacted after hours.
- Did my order go through?
- If your order was successful, you will receive a confirmation email with an order number and further information regarding your order.
- Why haven't I received a tracking number yet?
- Orders are processed within 24 business hours of placing your order. This does not include weekends or holidays. Please keep in mind our timeline is based on Australian Eastern Standard Time and may reflect differently in your timezone. If your order is placed anytime after Friday at 3pm (AEST) your order will be shipped the following Monday. *please note Holiday processing time may take longer due to high demand*
- What are your shipping costs?
- Standard domestic shipping within Australia is free, with the option to upgrade to Express for $15.00. International shipping is $20.00.
- How long does shipping take?
- After your order is processed, please allow 2-3 business days for standard shipping and 1-2 days for express shipping within Australia. For all international orders please allow 6-8 business days for economy shipping and 3-4 business days for express shipping. If your order is placed anytime after Friday at 3pm (AEST) your order will be shipped the following Monday. Delivery time is NOT guaranteed - but an estimate. *please note Holiday processing time may take longer due to high demand*
- I haven't received my order - what now?
- If you have a tracking number but have not received your order, we suggest you contact the delivery carrier and/or your local postal service. They will have more information regarding the status of your package.
- Am I responsible for international taxes and customs charges?
- Yes. Zinvo is NOT responsible to pay any duties / taxes that are applied to your package. Customs clearance payments must be made by the customer. Customs charges vary country by country. Contact your local postal service or customs offices if you have further questions. If you do not take care of the customs charges, your package may be delayed or even sent back.
- What happens to my refund if I do not accept to pay the additional fees at customs or accept my package?
- You will only be refunded the difference from the fees to send the package back to our facilities. This process may also take an additional 2-3 weeks as we cannot issue any refund until we receive the package. The cost to ship the item back to us will be deducted and there will also be an additional re-stocking fee of $40 per watch. If you have issues with delivery please let us know. Remember to always fill out a complete address to ensure speedy delivery. You will be charged shipping if you want us to re-ship the package.
- Is there a warranty for my ZINVO?
- We offer a 2 year warranty from the date of your watch purchase. The warranty does not cover customer fault damage, water damage, damage to the glass, strap or case, wear and tear overtime, or loss/theft. Proof of purchase or an order number is required for all warranty claims. Orders outside of the US will be responsible for return shipping of the defective watch. Only ONE return label will be issued per order request.
- How do I claim a warranty issue?
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include proof of purchase, photos, and a description of the issue you are experiencing.
- How can I return an item?
- We can accept returns within 30 days of purchase. Your watch must be unworn with protective stickers intact, and in all the original packaging including the protective sleeve. You may be charged a fee upon returning if ANY of the original packing is missing. If watches are worn, $40 will be deducted from your refund as a strap replacement fee. To initiate a return, please email email@example.com. Please include proof of purchase, photos of the watch, and reason for return. If you product is faulty or damaged we will send you a prepaid shipping label. Prepaid labels will be sent for Australia orders ONLY. Only one label will be issued per order. Please note - shipping cost is non-refundable. *Watches sent back without approval will not be issued a refund.
- Can I exchange my watch for a different one?
- Yes. We offer exchanges within 30 days of purchase. Your watch must be unworn with protective stickers and labels intact, and in all the original packaging. To initiate an exchange, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include proof of purchase and photos of the watch. We will ship out your new watch once we have received and confirmed the watch you wish to exchange. Please note customers would be responsible for the price difference if upgrading to a more expensive watch.
- What methods of payment are accepted?
- We accept all major credit cards as well as PayPal
- Do you accept cash on delivery?
- As of right now we do not accept cash on delivery as a form of payment but are exploring options to do potentially do so in the future.
- How do I use my promo code?
- You can enter your promo code at checkout. Please note only one promo code can be used per order. Discounts cannot be combined.
- What type of watches are ZINVO?
- ZINVO watches are made with an automatic movement. Learn more about automatic movements HERE.
- What type of movement is used?
- Automatic Seiko NH35 movement with a 40 hour power reserve.
- Are ZINVO watches waterproof?
- ZINVO watches are water resistant up to 5ATM.